Thanksgiving and Prayers
- For the strong leadership of the College through the Academic Board and the Board of Governors and their commitment to the vision of the College.
- For the great Staff at Tabor Adelaide being led by Dr Don Owers. Thank you for the diversity of their gifts and strengths.
- For the fantastic students (800+), currently studying either On-Campus or On-line in the courses offered through the schools of Teacher Education, Ministry Theology and Culture, Humanities and the Social Sciences (Counselling and Youth Work) and for the great start to the academic year.
- For the continued development of the Graeme Clark Research Institute, and the opportunities that have been opened for further development and research.
- For the awarding of the "Office of Learning and Teaching Grant" to the Graeme Clark Research Institute.
- That our students will develop through their studies, a strong desire for God and that this will be evident through their faith and integrity as they move out to the wider community.
- Pray for our graduates serving in cross-cultural mission activities in Africa, UK, Asia and the Pacific, for their safety and their spiritual impact on the communities, and for students/graduates involved in mission promotion in Australia with international mission agencies.
- Wisdom for the Board in the governance of the College and for the Finance Committee.
- Strength and wisdom for the leadership of the College.
- Continued energy for Management and Staff as they work through the Government requirements of Re-Accreditation and Re-Registration.
- For the Teacher Education Students in their Final Practical Placement of their course. May they be successful in their placement and in their job seeking efforts in the future. May they find positions suitable for each of their individual giftings.
- and for continued growth of the College, to continue to fulfill the mission and purpose of the College in this community.
Thank you for taking the time to pray for Tabor Adelaide.